Welfare Services


ページ番号1007145  更新日 平成31年2月20日


A number of welfare services are provided by administrative organizations and agencies. Foreign nationals are eligible for many of these services.

Every city, town, and village provides difference services, so for more details you will have to contact the section that takes care of welfare matters in your municipality’s government office. You can also consult with the Prefectural Welfare Comprehensive Consultation Center or local Welfare Offices in every city.


Office of International Affairs, Department of Homeland Promotion
(020-8570) 10-1 Uchimaru, Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture, JAPAN
Phone number:019-629-5765 Facsimile:019-629-5254
You can access our question form here.